In consideration of being allowed to participate in the activities and programmes of Regiment Fitness and to use the facilities and equipment owned and/or under the control of Regiment Fitness, in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, I do hereby waive, release and forever discharge Regiment Fitness from any and all responsibility or liability for injuries or damages resulting from my participation in any activities or my use of equipment or facilities in the above mentioned activities. I understand and I am aware that strength, flexibility and aerobic exercise, including the use of equipment, in the outdoors, are potentially hazardous activities. I also understand that exercise and fitness activities involve a risk of injury and even death, and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and facilities with the knowledge of the dangers involved. I hereby agree to expressly assume and accept all and any risks of injury or death. I am aware that I have the right to request advice from any of the Regiment Fitness staff at any time, in relation to the activities and exercise being undertaken and, but not exclusively, their suitability for me, with particular regard to my health and clothing. If I choose not to take advice, or to disregard any advice given, I do so voluntarily and accept liability for all resulting injuries or damage. I do hereby declare myself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity or other illness (other than those declared on the medical form) that would prevent my participation or use of equipment or facilities except as herein stated. I acknowledge that I have either had a physical examination and have been given my doctors permission to participate, or that I have decided to participate in activity and use of equipment and machinery without the approval of my doctor and do hereby assume all responsibility for my participation in all activities, and utilisation of equipment and machinery in these activities. In addition, Regiment Fitness instructors cannot accept responsibility for valuables left in instructors’ vehicles.
1. There is a monthly fee of £36 which entitles you to unlimited sessions at any location.
2. There is a £25 joining fee for Regiment Fitness Monthly Membership. This will be waived if you sign up after your introductory session though so please bring your payment details to your first session. There is no joining fee for single sessions & session blocks.
3. If you join as a Regiment Fitness member, you must join for a minimum of 16 weeks. You will be issued a Regiment Fitness wrist band which must be worn at every Regiment Fitness session that you attend. Failure to wear your wristband will result in you not being able to train at your local session.
4. Regiment Fitness may cancel a session in adverse weather conditions for the safety of our customers.
5. Direct Debits will be taken on the 1st of the month or the 15th of the month, depending on when you have joined us. The first month’s payment will include a pro-rata amount for the remaining days of the month in which you join plus a month in advance. For example if you joined on the 10th of the month your first payment will be £60.00 and will be debited on the 1st of the following month (this first payment includes the remaining 20 days of the month i.e. £24.00 + one month in advance of £36.00). Membership is then ongoing until you notify Regiment Fitness that you wish to suspend, or cancel your membership.
6. Payment not collected will result in a £10 bank administration fee plus the remaining payment for the month.
Please note – The Terms & Conditions form and the Direct Debit form must be filled in by your next session or you won’t be able to train. Alternatively you can call and set up your Direct Debit over the phone.
If you wish to cancel or suspend your membership and have been with us for 16 full weeks, simply print out and fill in the form below and post with your wrist band by recorded delivery to the following address:
Regiment Fitness, Unit 2; Admiral Place, 152 High Street North, Dunstable. LU6 1LW.
The Direct Debit will then take 30 working days to cancel. Regiment Fitness will notify you of your cancelation. Failure to return your wristband and cancelling of your Direct Debit will result in a £50 administration charge.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us on or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.