Thanks for signing up with Regiment Fitness! We look forward to seeing you at your first session.
We’ll send you an email shortly to confirm the details of your free session.
In the mean time there’s a few things you’ll need to know for your first session:
- Please meet at the Regiment Fitness location 10 minutes before the session to ensure a prompt start.
- Bringing your own bottled water is advised.
- Warm, waterproof clothing is advised for the winter season, including gloves and a hat. Layering is also advised so that items may be removed as needed throughout the session.
- During spring and summer seasons, lighter clothing will be sufficient. Supportive footwear is recommended.
- Keys and valuables may be left with an instructor during your fitness session. Remember to collect your items before leaving, or you may be extending your training session by having to run home!
- We often have some great deals if you sign up for a membership after your first session so please make sure you bring your bank details in case you’d like to sign up on the day.
If you have any more questions please check out our FAQs Section, or get in touch and we’ll do our best to help.